Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Triple XP

I'm finally moved, settled in, and back to some good WoWing.

I recently recruited a friend using the new Recruit-a-Friend system, curious to see how good the triple experience bonus might be. I could care less about a Zhevra mount - I want faster leveling!

In short, it is awesome.

We played for about two hours together, he on a Warlock and I on a Rogue rolled especially for the purpose. In that two hour session, he picked up the game really well and we leveled to 14. Not bad at all for two hours of play, and I can only see it getting better once we start doing instance runs with 70s leading the way.

Eun, I think, will end up being a level 29 BG twink. Wave to the people, Eun.



I'll have to find a new guild, unfortunately, since moving puts me in the wrong time zone to raid with Havok. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

MD said...

When I was leveling my shammy, the grind up to 20 seemed kinda slow. After 20 it really picks up (due to blizard making the 20-60 grind faster). I can only imagine how fast it'd go with triple XP.

Mascia said...

Hey Frosty! Good to see you in the net, and you have your own blog! I'll definitely add this to Bookmarks =)
Maybe we can make a team for next BRK event and win this time ;)
See you around =)