Thursday, April 23, 2009

So where were we...

Oh yes. Hunter theorycraft.

Alright, let's start where we stand.

I am, for those of you who didn't read this blog during its previous publishing lifetime, Shabula. I'm a Troll Hunter on Smolderthorn-PvP, and I <3 raiding. It's what I do well. Do I also PvP? Perhaps. But I don't claim to be good at it. In fact, I think it's safe to say I'm quite bad at it.

But I digress. Here's Shabula.



Currently, Shabula is a 0/15/56 Survival build.

There'll definitely be more on that, later.

I'm in a fantastic guild called Kraklenheit Industries, a "serious casual" guild that tends to get things down after the hardcore guilds do but before the truly casual. It's a good pace for me, though I've often considered "going hardcore."

Feel introduced? Good. Look for more posts to appear here in the very near future.

No comments: