Sunday, June 15, 2008

Responsibility?

Every time we finish up a night of Karazhan without killing the last couple of bosses, the same conversation goes on.

Me: "OK, guys, pretty good night, but I think we're going to have to pick up the rest of it another time. How does Sunday at 4:30 work for everyone?"
Pug #1: "I have to work til 4, can we make it 5?"
Pug #2: "I'd rather go at 9."
Me: "9 is a little late on a Sunday, let's shoot for 5. Sorry Pug #2."
Pug #2: "I'll try to be there."
Me: "Great. So 5pm server on Sunday, that work for everyone?"
Everyone: "Yeah, sure, seeya then."

...Sunday, 5pm.

Me: "Let's see who's on..."

...Sunday, 5:15pm.

Me: "F**k."

I hate depending on other people. I have an innate distrust of people that goes away only when someone proves to be trustworthy.

Sadly, that innate distrust serves me well in WoW. Personal responsibility is incredibly rare; players who show up on time are valuable above all others, in my opinion.

On a better note, I tanked Zul'Aman last night for a guild PuG. We got the first 4 bosses and 2 timers, which I was pretty happy with. I picked up Pauldrons of Stone Resolve from the first timed chest, which were a pretty big upgrade from the T4 tanking shoulders - the warrior is now running over 17k HP unbuffed.

Plus, the new shoulders match my ensemble much better...



I'm beginning to realize that the tank's gear has vastly outstripped the Hunter's. I have this sneaking feeling that the Hunter is going to be trapped in farmer-alt land.

No comments: