Saturday, July 19, 2008

Holding Pattern

Not much going on this week in my corner of WoW - some Tier 5 raiding, some Karazhan, but no upgrades to speak of. The Hunter is still hurting for an epic ranged weapon, and the Warrior still never gets to do much of anything, despite his excellent gear.

Al'ar gave Havok quite a bit of trouble this Thursday; tanks couldn't get aggro on anything, which led to a lot of dead healers and DPS - it was like all the tanks had Salvation. People weren't taking our night in TK very seriously, though - half the raiders who showed up were PvP-spec. Even farm content takes more effort than that.

Hopefully people will be more focused next week; I'd really like to start collecting some T5 gear on my Hunter.

Other than raiding, I've been leveling alts pretty heavily - I now have a Paladin and a Priest to 37, and I'm working on a Mage that I just started. Come Wrath, my goal is to have 4 70s in all, but having 5 wouldn't exactly hurt. I think the Mage will be my pre-expansion project - the Pally and the Priest are so much further along, it'd be a bit of a waste to grind the Mage up just yet.

Outside of the World of Warcraft, a lot of good entertainment has laid itself at my feet lately - if you haven't seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog yet, you're missing out... maybe permanently. I've also given Generation Kill a chance - it's interesting, at least, though I haven't completely figured it out yet.

No comments: