Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh, I got the no-raidin' blues...

No 25-man with Havok tonight thanks to a dearth of raiders, so I ran Kara with a group of elitist jerks (no relation to the well-known guild and theorycrafting resource) instead.

Good handful of badges toward my Crossbow of Relentless Badge-Farming, plus Rip-Flayer Leggings, a decent enough upgrade when socketed with 4agi/4hit gems all the way down. 6 stamina socket bonus? No thanks.

Two major sources of Hunter-woe remain: Dawnstrike's Cloak and my ranged weapon.

I picked up a Valanos' Longbow from the AH this evening to get my shot rotations in better shape, but the annoying fact that I'm running around in SSC with a blue ranged weapon remains. No number of kills on Prince seem able to yield a Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix, so I'm currently saving for the Crossbow.

Please, someone, drop an epic ranged weapon... save me 150 badges...

No comments: